Thursday 11 October 2012

The story of the leather jacket.

As mentioned in my previous post, I find the story of how I bought my leather jacket quite exciting. To save you the angst, I didn't find it in a thrift store or at a flea market neither was there a fight over it between me and another shopper. So if it's not any of those then the story is not looking that exciting you're probably thinking? Anyway, basically I got it for an absolute bargain! Stuttafords was having a special where you can by two items for R1000 and the jacket was marked around R3500! Woohoo.. Okay not that enthralling as I lead you to believe but exciting, nonetheless! And I've been wanting a leather jacket for so long now so it worked out perfectly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...