I always feel so refreshed and happy after these kinds of afternoons (or even days).
Otherwise, a good afternoon read or catching up series is my standard go-to if I am too lazy to venture out into the wilderness (i.e. out of my room).
And here are some books that are on my current reading (wish)list:
- Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
- Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel García Márquez
- A Short of History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson
- The Handmaid’s Tale - Margaret Atwood
- Americanah - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- More books about royalty - I'm
obsessedintrigued with this genre!