Wednesday 3 October 2012

Hump Day.

So I only recently found out the definition of Hump Day, shameful I know. Anyway today felt very middle of the week-ish, neither here nor there kinda thing. Don't get me wrong I'm loving the fact that we're on holiday and that the weather has been amazing of late. It's probably just the pessimist in me is already looking at the fact that the holidays are actually almost over and I haven't been nearly as organised and as on top of things as I wanted to be. Nevertheless, on to more happier things. If you look at today's date you would know it's October 3 and if you don't know what the significance of this is then you are not a Mean Girls fan. "On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was" and it's also wednesday and "on wednesdays we wear pink"! Today should honestly just be renamed Mean Girls Appreciation Day. Okay I'm not going to take credit for that, I saw that on twitter but nonetheless it's a very good idea.









Just some well-known Mean Girls quotes for you LOL at. Hope you had a hump day treat and have a good rest of your week and manage to make it to Friday unscathed. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...