Monday 14 October 2013

relax & unwind

With this term being a particularly stressful term with a lot of studying coming up (or so I'd like to lead myself to believe), I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to share some of my ways to relax and unwind amidst waves of stress and being buried under piles of books.

First things first, make yourself a steamy cup of tea - tea is literally like my safe place; it's like a hug in a cup.


Okay now that you've successfully made tea to your taste - some like it milky, some like it not quite black with two drops of milk - you can move onto my next step.

This next step for me involves either a) switching on the TV or b) in most cases my laptop and surfing the interwebbles.

My go-to interweb sites are firstly YouTube and catching up on all my subscriptions - there's generally a dailygrace or two to watch and a couple of vlogs there too along with the normal youtuber videos.

Secondly i open up facebook but if I'm not in the mood to be annoyed by the people I kinda met this one time. then i open up pintrest and play house and fashionista by repinning all these beautiful looking photos. But I tend not to open weheartit, it's hopelessly too soppy, self-piteous and teenage dream (most of the time anyway) for my liking.

Once I'm done catching up on these two important sites in between the sips of tea i move onto series. Series is another way to get lost for a couple hours - some prefer books, which I don't mind but series is my calling. 


Thankfully it's October which means a lot of the series that I watch are premiering this month - just in time to help me procrastinate studying for exams (jokes, mom).

What are your favourite ways to relax and de-stress? Have a great week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...