Today my sister baked biscuits so I decided to whip out the camera and photograph the process. I had fun. The recipe and ingredients are pretty simple and the recipe makes approximately 50 biscuits.
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 250g butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 100g or 1 cup coconut
- 5ml vanilla essence
- Handful of coconut or rolled oats (or both)
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla essence and you can add a handful of oats if you want.
- Hand mix the mixture (mix the mixture lol) into a ball.
- Break pieces of the mixture and roll them into balls and roll the balls in oats.
- Place the balls on a baking tray about 2cm apart.
- Repeat with coconut
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes until the biscuits are flattened and golden.
- Let them cool and then eat and enjoy!