- Learn to sew.
- Learn to cook.
- Find a holiday job and apply for it.
- Back up my Mac...soon.
- Send someone a letter via snail mail.
- Learn how to take photo's properly. (Youtube might be a good start)
- Commit to a sport at school for a term.
- Save my birthday money.
- Try something new - maybe a new food?
- Conquer my fear of heights.. (could be a long shot)
- Cut my hair short, shoulder length.
- Watch more classic movies (pre-2000s)
- Learn to surf.
- Learn more general knowledge and in the same vein partake in a quiz of some sorts.
- With regards to number 10: find the courage to do the big swing and go on the tallest water slide at uShaka.
- Go cage diving with the sharks and snorkeling at uShaka.
- Broaden my taste in music.
- Find a hobby/interest.
- Get organized.
- Convince a friend or my sister to do some of the above with me.
|The haircut I want (11) sans the surprised look.|
So 21 seems like a nice number to leave this at for now. Hopefully some of these will motivate me to do more in the September and December holidays than just sit in front of the television watching re-runs of shows from eons ago although number 12 would require me to do so..