- You miss school (i.e. I get to wake up a tad later)
- You can watch TV.
- You can watch series and movies on your laptop.
- Catch up on some blog reading.
Le not so perks of being a sick flower (AKA the reality of being sick at home):
- You have to catch up all the school work you missed.
- Daytime television sucks.
- You quickly realise you've watched most episodes of your series or that most series don't premiere until next week.
- Your eyes hurt (from being sick and tired) so you can't spend that much time on your laptop anyway.
Yesterday I spent a good part of the day sleeping and changing between warm and cool clothes because your body can't decide if it's feeling hot or cold. FUN. I also spent a lot of time sneezing (seriously, like most of last night I couldn't stop) so in light of that I found some funny sneezing-related pics on pintrest.
|Yes I looked like the maniac in the second pic. Imagine doing that repeatedly for like a good five seconds.|
|Too cute I know.|